Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stay Tuned!


Sorry folks it has been a while since I have posted on this Blog! I had too many things going on and certain things took priority and others had to take a back seat. The SUB ONE Blog made the back seat list however I feel the Blogline Endeavor section is as complete as I'm going to get it for the time being. More material will be added as I get to working on this once again!

Some things to look forward to are a podcast I'm working on called NO C RADIO PODCAST. It will include music that I enjoy and will also include live performances from local artists and local artists that have become part of my collection over the years. I will be adding material from the Floating Fish jam sessions that have been going on for the last year and are available to listen to on the Floating Fish Blog. That can all be accessed HERE. There are also many other projects in the works that will be uploaded as the opportunity becomes available. Please check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment